PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
California Resident Privacy Rights.
(A) Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold.
You have the right to request that we advise you what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell that belongs to you. Submit a verifiable consumer request using the link below to get the specific Personal Information we have collected about you or email us at [email protected] . We are required to verify that you are the same consumer with whom we have the information in our systems. To verify your identify, we will require that you fill out a form in its entirety which includes your name, address, email address and other Personal Information we have collected. We may have collected several types of information about you when you visit and use our Website; examples include Personal Information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information. Categories of Sources from which we collected Personal Information:
- Information collected directly and indirectly from you.
- Information you provide us when you enter promotions or sweepstakes offered by us or our clients including networks and advertisers.
- Information you provide us through telephone and web-based surveys, customer service correspondence, and general feedback.
- Information we received directly or indirectly from our clients.
- Analytics companies who provide demographic information such as gender, zip code, or any information that is not tied to your Personal Information. In addition, we may receive information about you from other online or offline sources, including third parties from whom we validate consumer self-reported information, and verify information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
We have disclosed, shared and/or received compensation for our disclosure of Personal Information for the following commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months:
- To obtain payment for our services or products.
- To allow a third-party to market their products or services to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services or resolve your questions or request to opt-out of marketing.
- To provide you with marketing about our clients’ services that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into.
- To improve our products and services, and present its contents to you including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our platforms as well as products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to government or law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business or assets.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We have disclosed Personal Information to the following categories of third-parties:
- Our affiliated entities.
- Our Service Providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Advertisers and Ad Networks.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or services we and/or third parties provide to you.
We do not collect, distribute, share or sell the Personal Information of anyone under the age of 16.
(B) Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information. You have a right to request the deletion of your Personal Information if we have collected or maintained it in the past 12 months by submitting a verifiable consumer request to delete your information by clicking here and fully fill out the form or contact us by email at [email protected] . Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; the categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you; Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information.
(C) Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your personal information by a business by clicking here. OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
(D) Right to Non-Discrimination. You have a right not to be discriminated for the exercise of these privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, or deny you discounts or other benefits; nor will we provide you a different level or quality of goods or services or recommend a different level or quality of goods or services.
(E) Authorized Agent. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
(F) Limitations on Requests. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a twelve (12) month period and you must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or your authorized agent; provide sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to you. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
(G) Response Time and Response Format. We make every effort to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. We provide only the twelve (12) month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily useable that you can give the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
(9) Changes to California Resident Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will enforce the terms of the new policy going forward. You will receive no other notice than an updated posting on this page. Please check back each time you enter our Website.
(10) Contact Information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: 15015 Westheimer Pkwy, Ste 1-2 #108, Houston, TX 77082
Phone Number: (409) 995-2849
Effective Date: January 1, 2020